Welcome to Edgeville

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sin

Dont gamble vs C O K E

So i was trying to FP at woodcutting area for 100m. a player C o k e only had 20m and a bunch of items. so i did 40m cash vs his 20m and archer ring. He wouldnt let me hold so i left it until kerschah said he'd come be a witness. 

Now, its common knowledge that black or white is a repeat. i assumed he was an experienced gambler. so when on my 2nd plant i got black i said "Black RP" kerschah also said "rp" so i walked down 5 steps to replant when coke just started complaining saying black/white is common. after 2 minutes of his complaining i said "well staff said replant so ima rp" and i planted 5 plants. i got 3oak

JqiTRe6.png

sam even said white/black got fixed so were no longer common. but coke refused to replant and just teled away. so rip 40m i guess. 

Why don't you settle this with an old fashioned fist fight?

i had my 40m in my inventory. i insisted on holding it because i dont trust people especially when they are gambling half of their wealth. but he insisted on just having staff members watch it.