Welcome to Edgeville

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avro

Update - August 17th & 18th 2017

Hello Edgevillians,

Sorry for the late update log. So this is the list of changes done to the server for 17th & 18th August 2017:

• Revised all commands.
  • Fixed IP Punishments to support unban/unmute when player is offline.
  • Removed all money stalls which were abused.
  • Fixed farming growing and decreased timers.
  • Made godwards monsters non-aggressive against players.
  • Fixed clan chat, now fully working.
  • Tweaked the monster drop calculator.
  • Fixed achievement rewards, now gives proper reward.
  • Adding items to bank will now added to selected tab. Allowing players to have same items in different slots.
  • Fixed depth-buffering (z-buffering), this is the depth camera check. This fixed when you equip certain items and you can see through them. Vanguards with cape had this issue and much more. Some boots also had this issue. Other hats such as the wizard hat is also on the list(could see the hair coming out of the hat). This update does make arrows and other items such as fire cape glitched in the inventory/shops (this will be fixed).

emtbzyR.png

bJFZ7Nk.png

ghcWXKZ.png

On a side note, @Stan and another side-developer are still working on the new combat system which should come live next week!

You may noticed our player count slightly decrease, please note that we aren't pushing any advertising plans at this moment as we are more focused on finishing the product itself first. We shall give a big advertising push once the combat will be finished and all bugs fixed.

Best regards, Avro.

Fantastic updates @Stan and @Avro! I can't wait for advertisements to roll out :)

1 person likes this

Good job, keep them coming. I'm just using this time to get ahead of the future noobs, so take as long as you like! ;-)

1 person likes this

Uhhh You told us to post what you could add when you wake up here so here it goes.

1. Fix Godwars.

2. Fix Cannons. ( if cannons did more damage than you it got the kill and you never see the loot. ) 

3. Buff Dragon Claws ( idk if I'm extremely unluckly or what but I can never hit anything with claws.)

4. Add Dark Beast And Dark Bow. 

5. Make it to where we can add Hexcrest and Focus sight to a slayer helm without 200 slayer task needed.

6. Change the defense requirements to wear Dragon hide, Ava's accumulator.

7. Add stats to Staff of Light.

Currently blacking out at 2:47am EST. so I will stop here. :D

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Logical said:

Uhhh You told us to post what you could add when you wake up here so here it goes.

1. Fix Godwars.

2. Fix Cannons. ( if cannons did more damage than you it got the kill and you never see the loot. ) 

3. Buff Dragon Claws ( idk if I'm extremely unluckly or what but I can never hit anything with claws.)

5. Make it to where we can add Hexcrest and Focus sight to a slayer helm without 200 slayer task needed.

6. Change the defense requirements to wear Dragon hide, Ava's accumulator.

Currently blacking out at 2:47am EST. so I will stop here. :D

I can support this.

He said he's fixing godwars once he wakes up

Dragon claws are known to be underpowered

Dark bow is almost essential if you want a pking community too

1 person likes this

Looks good wish I had time to check it out

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Ball said:

Support

Thanks for updates. Maybe add a skillcape shop soon :)