Welcome to Edgeville

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Callum

Iron man shop suggestion

Posted (edited)

The iron man shop is completely empty in terms of supplies etc, i would like the iron man shop to be like the Shop counter at home with different categories General store, range shop etc. But i would like them to also have requirements.

• General Store has access to low tier items to help the early game such as lobsters, bronze-rune scimitars, short bow-maple short bow, bronze-adamant arrows, green d'hide sets, mind runes-chaos runes-air runes, bronze-adamant tools and all the basic items used for skilling
  • 99 Attack-Strength-Defence unlocks the melee shop which contains dragon scimitar, dragon dagger, rune armour sets, rune boots
  •  99 Ranged unlocks black d'hide sets, adamant bolts, rune arrows, magic short bow, snake skin boots, ava's accumulator, Dwarf Multi Cannon, rune crossbow
  •  99 Magic unlocks mystic sets, all 4 elemental staff's, god capes, mind-chaos-death runes
  • 99 Herblore unlocks Super Sets (attack+strength+defence+range+magic potions), prayer potions
  • 99 Cooking+Fishing unlocks raw sharks, raw karambwa's
  • 99 Runecrafting unlocks nature runes, blood runes, soul runes, cosmic runes, noted pure essence

(i plan to keep editing this as i come up with more ideas, feel free to leave suggestions if you have any)

Edited by Callum
1 person likes this

I haven't started my Iron yet so I cant say much but having these things or more, something equivalent would be nice.

Having a money sink for an Iron would be good too.

I've been talking with xa today about ironman shops etc, we need something to spend cash on as it's currently completely useless. I've got 150m and he's got 70m plus a load of items. Seems a total waste to not have anything to spend it on!

I agree with 99 attack shop

I only agree for 99 range shop if it's up to blue d'hide (the point of ironman is to create it yourself). 

I agree with 99 mage shop only if it's without mystic. You can get armor from different NPCs (if not, they should fix it)

I don't agree with 99 stats shops. The point is to fish your own sharks and not buy it (it's too OP in my opinion), herblore shop should have only herbs and you can create potions and with them super sets.. not to just buy potion and put them together.

On the other side, RC shop is a good idea, after maxing it :)

For the money*  I suggest that you can fix items when broken (barrows, pvp armor etc), and to create well of good will, where you can put 25m and everyone on server has Dxp... Minigames that you pay to play, bosses that you pay to join.. That will probably help economy so that you need to think twice before going to boss and some of people won't be too rich :)  

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Atom said:

For the money*  I suggest that you can fix items when broken (barrows, pvp armor etc), and to create well of good will, where you can put 25m and everyone on server has Dxp... Minigames that you pay to play, bosses that you pay to join.. That will probably help economy so that you need to think twice before going to boss and some of people won't be too rich :)  

I've suggested the well of goodwill many of times, there's a reason most servers have it. It works.

25m for 60 minutes of double experience.

1 person likes this