Welcome to Edgeville

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Green

So what is going on now?

Sup edgevillians,

The server is pretty much dead at this moment and the staff aren't active/sharing info about upcoming updates.
What is going on guys, When will we have advertisement? Are we making progressing?

Your honorable community member,
Green

Nobody has a clue what's going on. It would be good if the staff kept us updated, were the ones helping out by finding bugs after all.

I'm going to level with you guys for a moment; my life has been rather hectic lately, which has ultimately resulted in my lack of activity. I more or less take on the majority of responsibilities relevant to forum related affairs, and I sincerely apologize for the slack. 

As for the lack of information provided by the rest of the team - I apologize on their behalf as well. @Stan has been busy with the perfection of combat lately, and @Avro has been dedicating his time to networking issues, incorporating new content (such as the zombie mini-game), website design, and patching bugs, amongst a plethora of other things. 

Advertisements will launch once combat is completed, and bosses are tweaked. We also rely on you guys to provide opinions on whether the current state of the server is ready for more traffic, which is why we've been so hell bent on bug reporting. 

Once again, I apologize for the lack of communication, and will try my best to cease this type of nuisance in the future. 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Scuf said:

I'm going to level with you guys for a moment; my life has been rather hectic lately, which has ultimately resulted in my lack of activity. I more or less take on the majority of responsibilities relevant to forum related affairs, and I sincerely apologize for the slack. 

As for the lack of information provided by the rest of the team - I apologize on their behalf as well. @Stan has been busy with the perfection of combat lately, and @Avro has been dedicating his time to networking issues, incorporating new content (such as the zombie mini-game), website design, and patching bugs, amongst a plethora of other things. 

Advertisements will launch once combat is completed, and bosses are tweaked. We also rely on you guys to provide opinions on whether the current state of the server is ready for more traffic, which is why we've been so hell bent on bug reporting. 

Once again, I apologize for the lack of communication, and will try my best to cease this type of nuisance in the future. 

It's good to know you guys are still working on things, I must admit I had my doubts as all staff went quiet and the server pretty much died. Just a quick update every few days wouldn't go a miss.

I don't think it's close to being released for advertisement - need to make sure farming works properly (not sure if it does yet as I've not been online much) and there are no more dupes.

9 hours ago, Scuf said:

This is really good to know, i was sure you guys were still up to something, but its nice to have more info on the matter. Keep up the good work.

20 hours ago, Scuf said:

This is good to here, I knew of certain things that were happening from word of mouth but to have them in text is much more reassuring.

Thanks for remaining patient, everyone. It really is appreciated, and does not go unnoticed. 

@Ball one of my previous conversations with @Avro consisted of a chat about the reworking of farming entirely! Once I receive more information on the matter, you and everyone else curious shall be informed. 

1 person likes this