Welcome to Edgeville

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woif

Hi

Posted (edited)

Hello, my ingame name is Woif. In real life i'm known as Christian, i am 20 years old.

I've been in the RSPS scene since like 2008, not so much at the time since I was still playing the original game, I started playing servers again when I got maxed on RS2 and sold my account, since then I've been playing all kinds of servers, from the bottom to top shelf, most of the ones i liked have already died, so now I've came to Edgeville.

I'm also interested in making youtube videos with RSPS content, but I'm not very good at making ideas on what to make them about and also I don't want to commentate them because it just feels weird for me, so if anyone could give me any tips on what to make videos about or whatever, my channel is located here.

Edited by Woif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Edgeville, Woif. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Would you not ever consider doing commentaries because that seems to be what people watch - that or music over staking/pking.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tommy said:

Welcome to Edgeville, Woif. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Would you not ever consider doing commentaries because that seems to be what people watch - that or music over staking/pking.

 

What i've noticed about most rsps commentary videos, they're very repetitive, used common words like "to be honest" every sentence, just because there's nothing to comment, and i don't want to make a fool out of myself for doing that.

I used to make pk videos back in the day, but they all got taken down, and i had no idea how to edit them, but if i remember correctly people liked them, and sometimes i put some really goofy music on them since i was like 12 or 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Woif said:

used common words like "to be honest" every sentence, just because there's nothing to comment

I completely see where you're coming from with this; sometime though, people put music in the background of commentaries (at a reasonable volume) so you don't have to constantly be talking. I'd honestly give a few videos a go doing commentaries & just see how they turn out. Don't watch the videos back, just see what feedback you're getting from them & go from there. I, like most others, don't like hearing themselves on video - that may be your issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I completely see where you're coming from with this; sometime though, people put music in the background of commentaries (at a reasonable volume) so you don't have to constantly be talking. I'd honestly give a few videos a go doing commentaries & just see how they turn out. Don't watch the videos back, just see what feedback you're getting from them & go from there. I, like most others, don't like hearing themselves on video - that may be your issue.

Just try to listen to the main rsps youtubers, sohan fewb artz and whoever, theyre all the same, low vocabulary, bait titles, and all of them sound the same in some sort of way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Woif said:

Just try to listen to the main rsps youtubers, sohan fewb artz and whoever, theyre all the same, low vocabulary, bait titles, and all of them sound the same in some sort of way.

I've watched many of their videos & enjoy most - they have a huge audience which means they must be somewhat enjoyable for most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well welcome and good luck with the videos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello christian, welcome to the server, i will look for your youtube videos as soon as you start uploading, good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay here at Edgeville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the family bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Woif, welcome to the server!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man welcome to the server, looking forward to see ya ingame :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.